Nutritional Counseling and Advice
At the Natural Healing Center of Troy, Dr. Tina Maruszewski specializes in specific, tailor made nutrition programs for her patients. She has completed the advanced training in techniques such as Nutrition Response Testing®, Applied Kinesiology and is now offering Functional Medicine in her practice. This allows her to give expert nutritional advice along with helping patients to eat foods that “their” bodies want, not what is popular or a fad diet of the day. She has helped many patients of all ages change their lives for the better! Are you ready to get your health back?
Reasons to See a Nutritionist
If you are considering seeing a professional nutritionist, you are not alone. Here are some of the most common reasons people from all walks of life do so:
- Chronic Illnesses
- Poor Health
- Maintain/Boost Your Immune System
- Delay the Effects of Aging
- Maintain a Healthy Weight/Lose Weight
- Boost Your Energy
- Boost Your Mood/Ward off Mood Disorders Such as Depression
- Increase Focus
- Lengthen Your Life
If you are seeking nutrition and/or dietary advice, one of our qualified chiropractors can provide you with the following:
- Specified Advice: One of the top types of nutritional counseling we offered is that of providing our clients with lists of foods to eat as well as foods to avoid in order to address certain issues. For instance, if you are suffering from inflammation, you may be advised to eat foods such as nuts, fish, and olive oil, while being asked to avoid others.
- General Advice: On the other hand, if you need to lose weight in general, in order to help you lose weight, to reduce the pressure on your joints, spine, and more, you may be given a specific nutrition plan to help you achieve this result.
- Vitamins and Supplements: We offer the highest quality of food-based supplementation, homeopathic and herbal remedies available. They are safe and effective and are from companies that mandate only a licensed professional may dispense.
- Referrals: We work with many other healthcare and fitness professionals that we can also recommend to help you outside of our scope of practice.
Call Natural Healing Center of Troy Today!
If you need nutritional help, we are here to help. If you live in the Troy, MI, area, your friends here at the Natural Healing Center of Troy would be glad to assist you. Simply call or email us in order to schedule an appointment with one of our qualified chiropractors. If you would like to gain an edge over your overall health and wellness, we are here to help! The Natural Healing center of Troy services much of South East Michigan. Please feel free to reach out, we will be more than happy to get you scheduled for your new patient appointment!