About Natural Healing Center of Troy
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to your healthcare needs. That's why our chiropractor at the Natural Healing Center of Troy would be honored to show you the way we do things at our holistic wellness clinic in Troy, MI. We invite you to call today to speak with one of our team members or keep reading to learn more about us.
Rules We Live by at Our Chiropractic Center in Troy, MI
At our chiropractic clinic in Troy, MI, we rely on a few simple rules to guide us every day and make sure we're providing the best possible experience for our patients. Here's what we mean:
- The healing experience starts before you even walk through our doors! Even on your very first phone call with us, expect to be treated with kindness, dignity, and genuine care, which are all of the things we believe foster a calming and restorative environment for our patients and staff.
- Our patients have valuable insight into their bodies. It's our job to provide diagnostic and therapeutic techniques to enhance this awareness for better healing and optimize daily function. In other words, we aim to see the person first, not just their diagnosis or symptoms.
- We provide the latest and most innovative chiropractic services to heal, manage, and prevent disease and injury. These services are excellent alternatives to conventional medicine and can address the root cause of a condition and alleviate your symptoms.
- Most of the common diseases and injuries our patients experience are related to modifiable factors. Through techniques like lifestyle counseling and nutrition response testing, we can offer you practical and actionable solutions for sustainable results, whether you're dealing with back pain, neck pain, migraines, arthritis, sports injury, and more.
- Holistic wellness is safe and effective for people of all ages and backgrounds. That's why we commit to providing excellence in care at affordable prices with a flexible schedule that can accommodate your busy week.
- A health condition rarely occurs in isolation, simply because different bodily systems don't function in isolation. Everything from your hormones to your heart to your nervous system works together. As an experienced chiropractic physician, Dr. Tina Maruszewski takes the time and care necessary to identify any hidden issues, which may be contributing to your concerns.
Are You Interested in Trying Chiropractic Care?
Call our chiropractor from Natural Healing Center of Troy today at 248-289-6506 to schedule an appointment and find out how chiropractic care can help you achieve your wellness goals.